Monday, March 31, 2008

PostiveFeelingsRule.com

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to talk to you a little bit about a website that I am proud to be associated with. PositiveFeelingsRule.com is maintained by my friend Sebastian Oddo. He is a tremendous proponent of living a positive lifestyle. The work he is doing at PFR inspires me to keep up with this blog and build my health counseling business.

This month Sebastian is featuring a story I wrote about life experiences that I went through since age three. Since the story is about past events, I was reluctant to share it, but there is no denying that all of the moments of our lives build the foundation of our current reality. I encourage all of you to visit PositiveFeelingsRule.com and read any of the stories that catch your attention. Sebastian Oddo is doing great work and it is a pleasure to draw attention to it.

http://www.positivefeelingsrule.com

Everyone has a story.....I encourage you to take your wonderful story and use it as a basis for a truly remarkable life!

stay positive,

matthew

No comments: