Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Positive Eating Disciples

I was out of the office the last couple days....visiting the Big City once again and found this incredible email in my inbox!. I've never been so proud in my entire life


Matt,


I've attached a photo of a lunch Matt L and I prepared today while you were out of the office. Using some of the techniques you have showed us for cooking in the office we managed to make a salad with steamed sweet potatos, avacodo and goat cheese. We also prepared a pasta dish featuring tomato sauce with cilantro. It was quick, easy and more importantly delicious and satisifying. Maybe on the blog you can have a hall of fame for the various things your clients prepare. Without your help I would have been clueless today at lunch and would have ended up going to one of the local eaterys here in town and been over fed with poor quality food. Not to mention the hit that it would cause to my bottom line. Instead I prepared a Matthew Germain Style Corpretic lunch and was the envy of the whole office! Thank You again and I look forward to our next counseling session.


Ryan

No comments: