Thursday, January 10, 2008

How I find the time


Okay, okay I know most of you are wondering: with all this cooking going on at work when do you actual get stuff done. Believe it or not I am actually a highly productive employee and I credit most of it to a consistent intake of positive food, daily Chi Running and other positive movement exercises.

There is a difference between preparation time and cooking time. During cooking time I go back to my desk and set this wonderful little timer my sister bought me!

This also prevents me from overcooking or undercooking food. It is fun when it goes off someone will always say "what the heck was that" and I just chuckle and keep on being my productive self.

stay positive!

matthew

1 comment:

HolliePOPtart said...

Matt -

It is always fun reading your blog! Can't wait to see the next update :)

Hugs,
Holly