Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My dish looks different than everybody elses?


I began to fill my plate with some salad greens. These are always a fine addition to your positive plate. I decided to give that potato filled pasta a try. I grabbed a nice whole wheat roll. Well, I had to take there word for it that they really used wheat flour. Some people just add brown food coloring. Then, to make the party goers happy, I scooped on some stuffing! I washed it down with some water from the cooler.

Many party goers had plates that looked like the second picture. It looks quite sweet and fermenty. Which are important taste buds to explore. I missed out on these food choices because my previous plate provided enough food to really cut my appetite down. I did eat one cookie that was offered to me. It was made by this really nice woman's sister. I thought to myself, "her sister is probably nice too" and enjoyed the sweetness of the cookie. One was enough...there is enough smiles and fun during these holiday parties to fill me up with sweetness all year long.

I hope you enjoyed my adventure.

Merry Christmas,
Happy Hannukah,
Have a Krazy Kwanzaa,
Don't Forget Voodoo Day,


matthew

1 comment:

Bhairavi Andrea said...

Broham, you are the best!

Today, for the first time in a long time, I ate pasta and meat. I'm trying to eat for the season, like John Douillard said. It tasted pretty good and I had no cravings for chocolate all day...but I did eat some snacks! LOL

This is a fantastic blog and you are a fantastic person...anyone that says otherwise, send them to me and I will set them right.

Love Love Love!!