Friday, December 7, 2007

Fuddruckers!

My favorite comedian is and will always be the Universe!

If you read my previous post I mention eating 1lb hamburgers just to make people laugh. I used to do this at the Hamburger establishment known as Fuddrucker's. I even would wash it down with a milk shake. Before your sentiments go out towards the thrashing my poor liver was taking while participating in this debauchery, be comforted by the fact that they make "The World's Best Hamburgers" (I saw the movie Elf last night....so I am stealing Will Ferrel's joke, he's funny but not as funny as my favorite comedian).

As some visitors to this blog may know I am a runner and enjoy competing in footraces of several distances. I was lucky enough to place top three in my age category at this year's Feaster Five Road Race. This was the prize that was sent to me in the mail yesterday!

If there is anyone out there who wants to eat a hamburger the size of their face let me know. I got a gift certificate for you courtesy of the Universe and it's wacky ways.

Always smiling....it's my favorite thing ever,

matthew

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember the ole' fuddrucker's days like yesterday 1 pound burgers ...2 large milkshakes all on a 45 minute lunch break!

The craziest of all was when you were talking to the dog...not so much that talking to dogs is crazy as peoople do that all the time, what was crazy was when the dog started talking back!

Yukon said...

Throw some bacon, cheese, tomatoes and peppers on that one pounder and add some cheesy curly fries, and of course the milkshake to wash it all down and you've got one hell of a fine dining experience. What's for dessert?