Friday, December 14, 2007

Heading to New York City!

This weekend I will be headed to New York City. What an experience to be in the big city during Christmas time! I plan on getting some shopping done as well as enjoy the company of new friends I've made over the past couple months. For those of you who don't know, I travel to New York once a month to attend the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. I am studying to become a Holistic Health Counselor. It is a pretty wild experience! Thanks to a strong urging from the Universe, I am now here writing daily blog posts about nutrition because I can't contain all the wonderful experiences and exciting new knowledge that is flooding into my life.

I can't give away too much....but I promise to keep you updated as the school year progresses. This blog is just a warm up. There will be a website soon, then some published articles, a couple more crazy experiences and then an appearance on Oprah!

I get carried away with my vision sometimes but as long as it likes to fly far and fast I am going to hold on tight!

I'll keep you posted on when I will be launching a new website and in the meantime enjoy the magical holiday season.

Always smiling,

matthew

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Matthew, how interesting. I am a current student, too. I found your blog through a google alert search I have set up on my email. I share in your excitement - I would love to find out more about what type of business you are planning. Feel a little uncomfortable about leaving any personal info here - so if you have any creative ways we can connect let me know.

Matthew Germain said...

Please feel free to email me. My email is provided in my profile. But in case you don't see it there by some strange set of Matrix ruled world happenstance it is

sisu356@yahoo.com