Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Anyone Can Cook!



Tonight I had the great pleasure of viewing the movie Ratatouille. My incredible sister, Colleen, gave this to me on Christmas day and said "In honor of your attempts to cook." Colleen is a big fan of Positive Eating and gets a chuckle...because she knows growing up my one attempt to cook (outsided of Fish Sticks) involved me pouring water into a frying pan of hot oil hoping to "cool it down a little". Ray and Jean, my parents, were not impressed.



This movie was much better than I expected and it boasted some fine animation. Those Pixar folks really know their stuff! One of the central themes of the movie is "Anyone Can Cook"... that is right up Positive Eating's alley! There is a great deal of gun play and consumption of alcohol in this movie...in case you are looking out for the kiddies. It takes place in France and you know how us crazy French people can be!

So if you are in the mood for a movie that is right in line with the theme of this Blog try Ratatouille you are sure to get some laughs and you may look at rats in a whole new light!

Stay Positive,

matthew

No comments: