Friday, May 2, 2008

Bisphenol A

No, this is not a new pharmaceutical that someone walking next to a child pedaling a tricycle tells you about. Those are funny aren't they. They always claiming they got their life back, all they had to do was ask their doctor about _________. I am not quite sure where their life went? In all seriousness, this stuff leaches from PolyCarbonate water bottles and gets into your water.

Now, Positive Eating is the furthest thing from a "shock and awe" campaign. We are not even going to discuss all the nasty implications of this chemical. Because there is plenty of opportunity to have fun with this.

Find a simple glass bottle. Glass is probably pretty safe...we've been using it a while now and everyone seems to like it. Here is what I've been using.

Then I thought to myself....."well that is pretty boring". So I adorned it with this very simple sticker. I also am advertising my blog! That was the reason they started handing out those water bottles to begin with so made as well keep the tradition alive. I encourage you to create your own water container! If you would like to advertise for Positive Eating on the side of yours feel free. However, I would simply ask that you create a more appealing and eye catching logo than I did.
Stay Positive,

matthew

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

It's on! I'm going to beat your label into the ground! Ha ha--just kiddin'. It's cute and I like orange, but I like red better. I wonder which mood red would bring to my water.

Hmmm...I also wonder if wearing a running tank that says "sisu" infuses the body with sisu. Our bodies are made of 60-70% water after all. I think you Sisu's would have to sleep in your tanks the night before to achieve the most potency. Then again, what the bleep do I know? (hee hee)