Monday, February 11, 2008

Marshall Law in effect!!!

Hi All,

I came up with this great post idea and was going to publish it today! See, every Monday I go to Whole Foods and shop for the week's office meals. I thought it would be fun to share the purchases for the week and then you could watch each and everyone one of these items unfold into tasty office meals.

Here is what went down.....

Ry Chi and I hopped in his car and headed over to the store. Once we crossed the city line something strange occurred. The streetlights were not operating. Traffic was going in whatever direction it felt like. We were convinced that the "Great ReOrg"* may finally be taking place. Whole Foods was closed and people were scampering out with bags of groceries. The bakery manager stood like a bouncer at the door making sure no one entered.

The little devil on my shoulder thought of making a mad dash for as many free groceries as possible....then I thought the better of it and looked and turned to exit. At that moment very angelic looking woman told us to head to the next town over...there was safety there. I checked to see if she was real or just sitting over on my other shoulder....we were all set there thank God!!

We took the backroads and arrived in one piece. Fortunately everything was going fine and we got some soup and a sandwich at a positive eatery nearby.

Next week things will be back to normal and I will post about my fantastic food shopping strategies!

stay positive,

matthew

*for explanation of what I call the "Great ReOrg" please review any and all theories about the year 2012. ; )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you believe in the Law of Attraction... you shouldn't talk about 2012 and aliens... otherwise it may all come true.

Thanks,
A loyal reader ;)

Anonymous said...

I agree with anonymous above...I mean, what the bleep?!