Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Go To Green Recipe

Hey Everyone,

How is everyone doing? I promised a green recipe a few days ago and am finally getting around to posting it. I wanted it to be something outrageously simple and involving only a few ingredients. Then it hit me...why don't I just post my "go-to green recipe." This is what I make when I need to get my greens in and I don't feel like putting the chef's hat on. I think you will find that greens are not quite as scary and hard to prepare if you give this a try.

Sauteed Greens in Garlic and Olive Oil

1 Bunch of Greens (I often use Kale or Swiss Chard...but you can mix and match)
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
2 Cloves of Garlic Minced
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice or Vinegar

Rinse and chop up Greens. Heat Olive Oil in frying pan. Add in minced Garlic. Add in Greens and saute for five minutes. Dash on Vinegar or squeezed Lemon. Don't be afraid to mess with spices too!

Stay Positive,

Matthew

1 comment:

Nick Oddo said...

Yummy, Positive Eating = Positive Life