Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Great Health Debate

Hi Everyone,

Were the past 6 months was awesome? I hope so, it's very cool to be writing a post right now. I came close to shutting this blog down. Over the holidays, a lot of people asked me "what's up with the blog?" and "I really miss the blog". So, here I am firing it up again. The thing is, I am a pretty multi-dimensional person and was starting to feel like one of those "intense foodie people" writing about it all the time. However, I missed writing this stuff and apparently so did a few others. So, from now on I am simply going to write about anything that inspires me.

That being said, I decided to write about today's big matchup. I am not talking about the Packers and Steelers in the Super Bowl. I am talking about Gabriel Cousens and Joseph Mercola in the Great Health Debate! That is right for the next 7 days a series of debates between leading voices in the field of nutrition will be squaring off every night. This is a result of the hard work of Kevin Gianni over at RenegadeHealth.com. The greatest thing about this event is it is free to listen to! You just need to sign up and listen to the debate within a certain time frame everyday. If you like what you hear you can purchase all the debates for an incredibly reasonable cost.

I am heading over to Ryan's today for the first edition of the fight card. We are actually forgoing the Super Bowl for this. I know that makes me sound like an obsessive foodie person right there... but I am actually huge sports fan. I am still smarting from the Patriots loss and I actually think this debate carries with it the potential for even heavier hitting action than two great NFL defenses on the field tonight. If you want to sign up there is still time. The link is below.

http://www.thegreathealthdebate.com

Stay Positive,

Matthew

No comments: