Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Nomadic Eating


Hello Positive Eaters,


The past couple weeks were absolutely crazy! I am just getting around to blogging now. During this time I moved apartments and my meals have resembled a nomadic moveable feast. I was like a viking minus the goofy hat.


We all go through times where we seem to be eating in a different location every time we sit down to feast. Taking the time pack food can be time consuming and we often just don't know what to pack. We also seem to forget eating is essential part of daily functioning. We seem assume it is just going to happen magically on its own. If you were a viking you would simply go into a town and demand quarter for you and your viking band. This convenience is no longer available to us.


Remember to schedule your meals as you plan out your day. This is an important time for you to take care of yourself. If you are unable to pack your meals as you travel amongst the landscape pick a healthy place to pick up both your lunch and your dinner. This will save you time in the long run and assure you get two healthy meals. Avoid golden arches, cute little red heads with pig tails and dogs that give you advice on what you should eat! Pull into a grocery store instead grab yourself some bread and whatever you can put in between two slices that will satisfy your hunger. This way you will have plenty of food and you did a little grocery shopping too!
Alright...the real reason I am posting on Nomadic Eating was to show you these awesome videos below. My good friend Jeff showed me this and I almost fell out of my chair laughing. Have a look see and let me know what you think!




Stay Positive,
Matthew

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wouldn't it be great to have such energy and money put into fruits and veggies!!!