Friday, June 6, 2008

Open House




Tonight was my open house! Ry Chi hosted a ChiRunning class at the local park while I busily prepared some food at the house. We had a fresh salad with mixed greens, bok choy, avocado and strawberry. Raymond Tu made us some incredible sushi! I made fudge from fresh cacao beans. Even made a nice and simple pasta dish. Of course there was lots of fresh juice and smiles.

I delivered a talk called Building a Positive Relationship with Food. I had never delivered it before. This was my first go at it. Fortunately I was in the company of friends and loved ones which made it easier. I would tell you what I said....but I would rather just deliver it for you. Let me know...I will talk to anyone about food, relationships and being positive :)

The night was full of friendship and fun. Lots of great questions were asked and I feel everyone left a little more positive than they came in. I want to thank everyone of you who did come and reads this blog. That was awesome guys. Thanks for helping me live my dream!

stay positive,

matthew

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been there in person!