Wednesday, June 10, 2009

If someone eats positively and no one hears the chewing did it really happen?

Hello,

While attending to various internet tasks today, I came across a dusty corner out there in my little patch of cyberspace. I blew away the cobwebs and came across my beloved blog Positive Eating! Why was it hidden from my view for so many months? So many positive meals and positive moments passed and we did not get to share them together.

Here we are together again. Positive Eating, a blog for those who wish to make living a positive and healthy lifestyle a fun, humorous and mindful journey. An opportunity for those of you who know me and those of you who don't to form a community based on the idea that we nourish also selves every day with food and experiences. I will be posting to this blog every Wednesday. Check back for recipes, stories and humor. 

If you are out there let me know so I can say hello. 

Stay Positive,

Matthew

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is so good to have you current again. You have been missed, but the tone of this has me looking forward to Wednesday.